7.19.2005

Understanding the Logic of Digg.com Users

As much as I love Digg, I can't for the life of me understand the users of the site. Case in point. I submitted a story, infact it's the story I spoke of yesterday. As of right this minute, I submitted the story one day and four hours ago and was only dug 13 times. I jumped on the site just now and I see a story on the main page, same exact header and content as mine and it was dugg 255 times. This story was submitted 19 hours ago. Do you see my problem? Not only was it the same exact story that I submitted, I also sent it in nine hours earlier. A difference of 242 diggs, did anyone notice it was a duplicate story? Not to mention, did the author notice the story was already written before they submitted it. The site tells you before you approve your post. Anyway, forgive, forget. Check the site out, loads of information available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home