8.11.2005

Rising Gas Prices? Use GasBuddy!

GasBuddy lets you view gas prices for most major cities and know where to get gas for the cheapest price.

I used to laugh when I would see news reports from the West Coast and you could see the gas prices in the back of the shot. I thought how lucky we are on East Coast. The price of gas was always higher over there. I checked out prices on this site and in Philadelphia the average price of gas is higher then in LA. What the hell happened?

read more | digg story

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger peter friel said...

Hey.

I am a new blogger, (I got this blog off engadget), and I was wondering about google ads.
What's up with them, I mean how much do you get payed monthly, and how do you get paid?
It doesn't seem you have no where near as much traffic as engadget(No offense).
So, how much, how often, and how do you get payed?
Please get back to me, anyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home