8.20.2005

X-Box 360 Games For Pre Order

EB Games has a page dedicated to the X-Box 360 and on the right of the page you can see a list of games up for pre order. The list includes Dead Or Alive 4, Quake 4, Madden 06, Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham Racing 3. Sadly, all games except for one are at a price of 59.99.

I'm going to fall again for this. I'm going to end up buying this thing because it's new, not because it's good just new. I must hold out for PS3. Anyway some of the games should be good, of course any of them that are good will probably be FPS's which I can't stand playing on a console. Let the bickering begin.

read more | digg story

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, October 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

free arcade .comfree arcade .com

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!

 
At 8:37 AM, July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a videogame aggression site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home